Monday, April 20, 2009

STRICTLY 4 MY KITTENZ










Hi, I got to be apart of a group show with my friends in the illustration program of school. We called it Starship Kittenz. I was in the pit with Ben Bronstein, Rochelle Brown, Laura Decker, Nikita Krivoshey, Torie Leigh, and Zejian Shen, all of whom do really nice work. I wanted to create a virtual tour of the whole show, but my friggin camera destroys batteries for some reason. I'll get more pictures up soon probably, but fer now here's my sections of the walls. We also put a bunch of beasts on the floor and had a table of our books that people could look at. It was a good show and seemed like everyone had a good time. One nice person told me it was inspirational which means mission accomplished. Click the pictures to enlarge them.

No comments: